Sunday, September 28, 2008

Golden Birthday wrap-up

That's right! I'm now a 26 year-old! I'm fortunate to have enjoyed my past several birthdays in pretty interesting places:

2005 - Chicago
2006 - Barcelona
2007 - Rome
2008 - Monterrey

Last year, it was authentic Italian pizza and gelato. This year, Carlos and I celebrated at Peter Piper Pizza with a "Chicago Style Pizza". Apparently in other parts of the country/world, pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, and green peppers are all it takes to make a pizza "Chicago Style". Regardless, the pizza was good, which is why we went there.

Afterward, we went with Nico for a long walk under the stars (or whatever can be seen under the smoggy Monterrey sky). The best part of my birthday was being together as a whole family! Here's hoping for the next one, we'll all be back in Chicago.

2 comments:

Tasksgirl said...

Awww so cute! I am so happy for you and check for your updates ALLLL the time.. I am definately praying for you guys constantly !!

Angela Richardson said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Amy! I am praying for both you all.

Love ya!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! Feel free to agree, disagree, or provide your own perspective. However, personal attacks will not be tolerated and such comments will be deleted. Also, including the sources for any information you provide is highly encouraged! :)

Sorry, I had to turn on word verification, too much spam. :(