Update for 2021
I haven't used this blog in a long time!
Nearly 3 years have passed since my last post, so here's a recap:
We spent 2 years living in Mexico, about 5 months of that time under pandemic conditions. In August, the kids and I returned to Chicago to ride out the rest of the pandemic in a place where we had more stability. It was a memorable year, full of e-learning, hybrid learning, social distancing, masking, and, thankfully, the long-awaited vaccine.
Now we prepare for our next adventure in August: moving to Marrakech, Morocco! I will do my best to post interesting updates here, especially for the benefit of any former students and their families who are curious what we're up to!

HI!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is Essie!
DeleteHi! Happy summer!
DeleteHi!! (From S. McNiel)
ReplyDeleteHi! I hope you're enjoying all the time to read books now that school is out! We started reading Trials of Apollo (or I guess re-reading for Lucas) and the haikus at the beginning of each chapter are hilarious.
DeleteHi essie! its selah
ReplyDeleteim glad we can see this on chromebooks
ReplyDeleteHi everyone! Sorry, it won't let me name myself Essie. But, hi! I miss you all!
ReplyDelete(I don't miss the wild boys screaming "you got burned!" in the classroom)
ReplyDeleteHi this is Ellie and Essie using Essie's chromebook. Me and Ellie are having a hangout and wanted to say hi! Have a nice day! Bye! We will miss you Mrs. Guerra!! (Sob) (Obviously from Ellie)
ReplyDeleteHi everybody! I miss you guys so much! I hope you're having a very lovely summer!
ReplyDeleteHi Mrs. Guerra! This is Essie! I think of you all the time and it always makes me sad. I wish you were here. Have a nice day!
ReplyDelete